Group 0+1/2/3 (0-36 kg)
Levante ISOFIX 360° is a car seat that will accompany your baby on his travels from the early days of his life until he is 12 years old.
It is specifically designed to be able to rotate 360 degrees.
- Unique ISOFIX 360° technology that allows free seat rotation for greater ease of entry and exit of your child from the car.
– Removable pad-reducer for smaller children.
– 4 tilting positions when the seat is facing forward.
– Headrest height adjustable in 10 positions.
–Top tether: an additional strap located at the top of the seat and reduces the head inclination forwards in the event of a collision.
– Side Impact Protection system for better child’s head protection in case of lateral collision.
Dri-Seat system: a special lining that ensures the best possible air circulation so that your child feels even more comfortable on the trip.
– Additional lateral protection.
– 5-point safety harness with additional non-slip shoulder pads for the belts to stay in place.
– Special Buckle Storage temporary belt anchorage, for extra convenience when placing the child in the seat.
Can be fitted to cars with Isofix slots, but also to cars with only 3-point (universal) safety belts.
The first stage is for use from 0-18 kg approximately where the seat is tied back in the car. When the seat is tied backwards, you can lock it with either isofix or the three-point belts of the car
-It has four recall positions for maximum comfort for your baby. There are also passages in the side parts of the seat for better ventilation to avoid high temperatures of the baby’s body over long distances.
In the second phase, the seat is converted into a 9-15-pound seat and is fitted with a steering wheel and can be fitted either with the 3-point seat belts of the car or with Isofix and Top tethers.
-The head restraint is adjusted to the correct height so that the child seat belts are brought to the right place and the child is ideally held.
-There are four recall positions to allow the small passenger to sleep comfortably. There are also passages in the side parts of the seat for better ventilation to not develop long-term baby’s body temperatures over long distances.
In the third stage it turns into a 15-36 kg seat. The seat is mounted in a driving direction and can be fitted either with the 3-point seat belts of the car or with Isofix and Top tethers. In this Group, the 5-point seatbelts have been removed and the child is tied with the car’s seat belts.
-The head restraint is set to 7 positions at the correct height to bring the car’s belt to the right spot and to hold the child ideally
2 Years guarantee
European Standards ECER44/04 100% safe materials